Are you keeping up with your summer social activity? Great! The Insurance Bloggers are super proud of you and happy to know that you are enjoying our ideas each and every week. This week, we have August social media topics to share (as promised!)
1. Kick off the month of August with a post for Admit Your Happy Month. Ask fans and followers: What makes YOU the happiest?
2. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. Offer a few tips for homeowners and individuals throughout the day!
3. CALL TO ACTION: Are you enjoying summer or looking forward to fall next month?
4. August 9th is National Book Lovers Day. CALL TO ACTION: What is your favorite book of all time?
5. August 10th is National S’mores Day. Encourage followers to celebrate its deliciousness!
6. Did you accept our AUGUST VIDEO BLOG CHALLENGE? If so, post that video – everywhere!!
7. August 15th is National Creamsicle Day… who doesn’t love a creamsicle? DON’T FORGET A PIC!
8. August 16th is National Tell a Joke Day. Do you see where we are going with this?
9. A post for all the parents out there – Kids are going back to school soon. Are you excited or down in the dumps!?
10. Another post for parents with children who are “college bound” – have you updated your child’s auto insurance policy for the changes ahead?
11. Post a fun fact about insurance, especially if it saves people money. For example: Having a higher deductible lowers your premium.
12. August 26th is National Dog Day. Hold a CUTEST DOG contest on your Facebook page. This should create quite a stir on your page and improve your Facebook Insights!
13. CALL TO ACTION: Will you wear white after Labor Day? (This is a very serious concern for some!)
14. Labor Day is around the corner. Find an article about safety reminders and post it – or better yet, write your own!
15. Looking to target college students? Ask the question: Have YOU and your roommates purchased renters insurance for the upcoming fall semester?
While the summer series may be over, have no fear. We will still be posting plenty of social topics… for a new season! Come back soon!